PLAN YOUR SPEAKER
Let the words work their magic! The Agency for Speakers and Entertainers is passionate about connecting our top-of-the line talent with clients looking to create a memorable event. As one of the Best Speakers Agencies, we have speakers and entertainers for all occasions. Whether you need a motivational speaker or a business speaker, a magician, or a cover band, we have the best of them.
With impeccable knowledge and eloquent presentation, our speakers are sure to mesmerize your audience. Contact us to book the perfect business speakers, corporate speakers, motivational speakers, entertainers, and more.
We meticulously select your speaker according to the theme of your event. Our speakers have expert knowledge of a wide range of subjects which is sure to be delivered in an engaging and captivating manner. Attendees will look forward to your next event!
With us you get the following advantages of the Complimentary Services::
TALENT - From our extensive cadre of talent, let us locate and secure your keynote, general session and breakout-session speakers.
PRE-SCREEN - Based on your program specifications, we can pre-screen and submit suggested speakers and entertainers.
BUDGET - We have the ability to coordinate a cohesive and complementary blend of speakers within a given budget.
THEME & AGENDA - Theme and agenda scheduling assistance is provided on request to ensure the success of your meeting.
The Agency for Speakers and Entertainers is your #1 source for speakers and entertainers:
Call (800) 635-8661 now and we'll begin working on your program immediately.
Nearly 40 Years of Excellence in the Speaking Profession
Agency for Speakers and Entertainers will:
- Assign a research team to search our vast database to locate the talent that meets your needs.
- offer a variety of speaker or entertainment options.
- provide a biography of the speaker or entertainment group.
- indicate the fee range for the talent's services.
- verify availability, on request.
- mail a preview video of the talent in action, on request.
- confirm availability.
- lock in the date so the talent will be yours at the required time.
- negotiate the best possible arrangements to meet your budget requirements.
- prepare the contracts for the client and talent.
- put the client and talent in direct communication to ensure program success.
- coordinate timely program checks with client and talent as the event draws near.
- provide post event follow-up.